View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 04:01 AM   #13 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
Chroming and Anodizing? Not similar, but ok.

Yeah, if you drop PC'd lugs, that will chip them, but there's a solution, don't drop them, you wouldn't want to drop any show item

And are you really trying to sell me this "but this is aftermarket, I just proved you wrong" BS? They're 99% the same. Even the locks you provided in the second post. Really splitting hairs...

Also, there is no size given for the width of the flare. Just because it says it fits and looks similar doesn't mean a fuckin thing.

Feel free to do what you want at your own risk
Lol no? You don't consider dipping metal into liquids adding a finish or color similar? Umm ok

**** happens. Wheels come on and off all the time. Its bound to happen at least once, might as well go for the best finish.

He asked, I showed him. I'm not doing the splitting. You mentioned a company is no good I showed you there's an option. It's no big deal, damn Andrew.

Hence why I asked you it won't work? You mentioned only OEM and no for gorilla. You said you had experience so I asked because you made it seem like you had these fall off and break your wheel. I wanted clarification and info possibly. But jump down my throat though for being curious.

Last edited by synolimit; 05-01-2014 at 04:04 AM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote