View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 02:11 AM   #8 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
You don't anodize steel.
Powdercoating works fine, I have done a few sets.

You CANNOT RUN ANYTHING BESIDES STOCK LUGS ON OEM WHEELS!!!

The other McGards and Gorilla lugs LOOK big enough, but the washer size isn't large enough and the base of the lug is too small regardless, it cannot apply enough pressure to the outside of the lug holes (this is why OEM lugs flare out)

Feel free to not accept my first hand knowledge on the subject, when your wheel breaks off, I'll be sittin here with a shít eating grin on my face and saying I told you so
Ok chrome then like mine. Same type of process. I cannot see PC working well. I've chipped wheels just looking at them. I've dropped my lugs and taken them on and off a million times and yet to see wear. PC still sits on top like a paint and doesn't adhere like chemical baths do. Just my 0.02.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/gor-21133bc/overview/

So you're saying even though this is technically aftermarket it won't work?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (333.4 KB, 82 views)

Last edited by synolimit; 05-01-2014 at 02:15 AM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote