View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 10:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rooskey
Track Member

Drives: 2014 Alpha7 GTR
Rooskey will become famous soon enough
Default Selling Nismo ??'s

Hey fellows I hope all is well. It has been a while since I have posted on the forums. Any ways I been considering selling my 2010 Nismo. I just dont have the time to drive it that much anymore and at my house there is no where to keep it garaged so I am paying for storage each month. It is a super nice car and needs to be driven.

I have a few questions concerning the sell. First should I remove all of the aftermarket performance parts and convert it back to stock, or sell as is? Also what would be a fair asking price for this car stock or with my mods.

2010 370z Red Nismo. Less than 7,000 miles. Every part of this car is stock except for the following: Fast Intentions long tube headers, Fast intentions stainless steel cat back exhaust with 18" resonators, K&N typhoon intake system, Motordyne intake manifold, NST pulleys, and this car has been tuned with uprev softwear (Orisis). I do have all of the original parts to put this car back to stock. The stock tune was saved and can be turned back using the cruise control settings. Car has always been garage kept, and is in like new condition.

Thanks in advance for you comments and help.

Last edited by Rooskey; 04-30-2014 at 10:32 PM.
Rooskey is offline   Reply With Quote