View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 01:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
Z Stig
Track Member

Drives: SOLD: '10 370Z BC M6
Z Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of light

The following MAZOC members have graciously volunteered to assist ZDayZ registration in support of the event. THANKS!!!! This ensures that the MAZOC logo will be on the shirt again this year. We have enough volunteers at this time to run the time slot requested from ZDayZ staff. We will be manning the registration area from 1pm to 6pm on Thursday, May 15th. We will all need to gather in the registration hall area about 12:45 to coordinate the effort. At least we get our volunteering out of the way and can enjoy the rest of the event as participants. If you are planning on attending ZDayZ and would like to volunteer, I’m sure we can still accommodate more volunteers; you just might not get a volunteer t-shirt. If you do think you will want to volunteer to help with any of the events, please let me know and I’ll coordinate with the ZDayZ staff. Hope to see you there!!!

Current Volunteer List
• Aniceh (Aniceh)
• Sscottfitz (Steve and Deb)
• ZCarMan (Jon and Pat)
• Z Stig (Michael) MAZOC ZDayZ Volunteer coordinator

Now: 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk for off-road fun, 2015 BMW 228ix for on-road fun
Z Stig is offline   Reply With Quote