View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 11:37 AM   #1346 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

So my problems were associated to my injectors. It really sucks spending $700 on high performance aftermarket injectors and they go to hell in 3 years. Chances are it is just one but still really delayed my build and has cost me a lot of time and money.

Put my new set of ID1000's in and it purrs like a kitten now. About time!

I guess not like a kitten since my scavenge pump still sounds like a tractor and drowns out any purring.

Sasha,

How do I get this to stop? Sounds like some of you guys haven't figured it out yet either. I have let my car idle for 15 minutes and revved it up trying to flood the pump so it turns to the "hum" it is supposed to.

Maybe after driving it for a while it will fully flood?