Thread: Stillen BOV
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 09:33 AM   #51 (permalink)
Kyle@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Toyota Tundra
Kyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukasC View Post
Ahh i gotcha that makes sense. Kyle can that be tuned to where on decel the ecu can know that theres less air than it thinks? I would imagine if it could stall in a parking lot it could stall in traffic too
I re-read my post and realized it wasn't very clear. Sorry for the confusion. What I should have said is that if the BOV isn't setup correctly, and you are traveling at low speed such as in a parking lot you might experience a stalling or stumbling. However, this is only if the BOV isn't properly setup.

With that being said, the great thing about the Turbosmart BOV is that it's a dual port. So if you're just cruising through the parking lot it's actually still recirculating. It only vents to atmosphere when there is sufficient pressure to open the valve further so that it reaches the next level.

Product | Kompact Dual Port Universal Fit | Turbosmart USA
Kyle@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote