View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 07:34 AM   #213 (permalink)
Bummer
Premium Member

Drives: 13 370Z RTS SR M6
Bummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan @ RJM View Post
Bummer, absolutely beautiful Roadster you've got there. You don't see too many of them around but it's definitely my favourite Z body style
Thanks, the Roadster is by far my favorite Z. And well, Solid Red...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan @ RJM View Post
Thank you for your order and I just shot you an email with your order confirmation and shipping info. You're good as I've still got parts to fabricate a couple more units remaining this week before they're back ordered again It's been a few weeks since my last post so the message you're referencing was from the last production batch
You're quite welcome.

Got it. Read it. Looks pretty thorough. Based upon what I read, I certainly don't expect the install to be a problem.

I always like it when folks who make stuff for my toys of choice do well. It encourages them, and others, to come up with more stuff.

Bummer is offline   Reply With Quote