View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 10:22 PM   #3401 (permalink)
kjoons
Base Member

Drives: 12' MagBlk 370Z 7AT
kjoons is on a distinguished road

i definitely just heard about this thread, and so, I shall post....

Ruger SR556, AeroPrecision 7.5" AR pistol, Kimber Pro TLE II

The SR556 is a gas piston 16" barrel chambered in 5.56, reliable AR. I built the AR pistol and now the SR556 is my hunting rifle.

sorry for the over-sized photo. this is my AR pistol cambered in 5.56. the lower is a limited edition, mocking Senator De Leon from CA when he spoke on "Ghost Guns". Safety is [D] for democrat, single shot is 30 Caliber Clip, and burst is /Half Sec. my upper is a 7.5" monolithic upper (machined one piece for better durability and better form of a free floating barrel). trigger is the Timney skeletonized 3.5-4lb single stage, and the buffer I use is the JP Enterprises silent capture mono-piece buffer spring (this silences the "boinging" sound that a traditional buffer and spring make). a few other mods and the furniture complete the AR; EOTech sight and magnifier, and magpul goodies.

this is my Kimber Pro TLE II 4" barrel equipped with the Crimson Trace laser grip and lightguard. completely unmodified other than the enhanced mag release, slide release, and mag well.

Last edited by kjoons; 04-29-2014 at 10:25 PM.
kjoons is offline   Reply With Quote