View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 07:24 PM   #171 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by O&G View Post
I was running the NGK GTR plugs but ran into some issues with them, number 6 cylinder plug cracked some porcelain (not because of over timing), we've been having issues w/ the NGK's for sometime. I switched to a set of the Denso's and Mr. Bergenholtz re-gaped them to 22. Car is running strong rite now with no issues. Gettn sidewayz w/ ease I've had her on the road for 5 days now, from Houston to San Antonio and now I'm in Austin. I'll probably head back to Houston tomorrow or Thursday. I'll hit you up!

I'll be starting the next stage of the build soon for that hi boost E85!

I'll also ask JTran about the exhaust issue you texted me w/ today. Super busy day w/ work!
Sounds good bud. I talked to Eric today. I'm going to run by Saturday morning to discuss with JTran. I know he can do what I need juat wasn't sure if he'd tell me I'd should just take it to an exhaust shop.

I'm more comfortable with him since its turbo downpipe related and he does turbo systems.

It'll a short stay as we have to be a bday party that afternoon.

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote