Thread: So long 370...
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 03:54 PM   #32 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeybastard View Post
Yeah, it was a Mazda salesman.

Also on a side note, I personally do not just go with numbers. We all know Koreans are good with numbers in the fact of making them sound better, all you go to do is look at Samsung and their smartphones etc, all these high numbers mean not much in real life terms. They seem to have a thing with making the numbers look better.

When I bought the Z , I bought into the Heritage of it. Also reminds me so much of my old BMW Euro e36 M3 I owned back when I lived in England.
yah, that's also funny cause a mazda salesman came to mind telling me that same shitt long time ago. hahaha. the part that was funny was "stuck with a hyundai"

you dont get 'stuck' with something you like.

im not a Z fanatic of any sorts. i just fell in luv with the car when i saw one roaming around the streets. the last time i felt this way was when i first saw a G35C back 11yrs ago. had to have one.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote