Thread: 2013 vs 2014
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 10:24 AM   #10 (permalink)
Pops
Base Member

Drives: 2014 BC 370Z TSP MT
Pops is on a distinguished road

As others have said, it's a personal preference kind of thing. I must have built every possible Z configuration possible on Nissan's site and cruised the local Nissan dealers so often I think I knew their inventory better than they did. So when I was finally ready to part with my 2009 Eclispe GT, a car that I bought new and threw every performance and handling modification at, I went looking for a Z Coupe with Sport Package.

I opted for this configuration for no other reason than to keep costs down. However, Z Coupes with Sport Packages were in short supply in my neck of the woods at time time I wanted to make the purchase, which as it turns out this was a blessing in disguise. It made me consider the Z Coupe Touring with Sport Package.

If you dig the stock Rays, sport brakes and want an LSD then the Sport Package is a must have. If you just want some extra interior goodies then the Touring package should do nicely. But if you can swing it, get them both. You won't regret it. I damn sure don't.
Pops is offline   Reply With Quote