View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 06:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Shane D
Base Member

Drives: '09 G37S 'vert
Shane D is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheth View Post
I have never owned a Nissan ever until now and technically I still don't . I planned on getting a 350z as my next car then I heard about the 370z the G37 was in play aswell. So coming into a new brand (previous Mitsubishi fan) I researched. Now I can see why so many people are passionate and love the brand so much. Maybe mustang and chevy guys have that same feeling I dont know, even when I look at or read an article about the GTR or see a picture of the GTR I think go Nissan or it feels good to be apart of the whole idea that Nissan is about Performance/Value! I know they arent perfect but from what I can tell many people who buy a Nissan seem to stay with them Infiniti included.

Am I alone or do others feel the same?
I have been an Infiniti owner for three years and I am REALLY impressed by the car and the dealership. I lease the car through my company and when the lease is up I may switch companies, just to change it up. The quality is great but the design is a little bland, IMO.
I have been thinking about buying a toy for last year or two (until the retail market disappeared in October!)

I love the look of the new Z and with my fondness for Nissan/Infiniti it is now on the list along with used Porsches (Boxster S/Cayman S) and used MB SLK55 AMG.
The only downside I see so far is that they depreciate like a Chevy!! Maybe a one year old model with 5,000 to 10,000 miles would be the perfect toy?

Providing I don't get screwed on closing out my lease, I will probably be a lifetime fan of the company.

Shane D
Shane D is offline   Reply With Quote