View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 03:07 PM   #76 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost View Post
If you don't like the topic of threads, may I suggest just skipping over them?
He can't, if he's an Evangelical Christian, emphasis on the 'evangelical'. The whole premise of evangelism is to spread the word and convert others. And many hardcore evangelicals reason that this duty extends to speaking up where and when they see wrongdoing (versus turning a blind eye and just ignoring it). Not saying I agree with this approach or support it. I'm just explaining the mindset -- the ideology posits a duty to meddle with others, be it by going to door to door, preaching on the sidewalk, denouncing people in 'sinful' forum threads, whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.arnaldo View Post
Whoosh!...Still unscathed after the flaming session! Here's one tough believer, dudes. Sorry to disappoint ya'll, but I've been around too long to be flamed to death. I STILL enjoy being a my370Z.com member, and appreciate each and everyone of youse guys! So, as the Human Torch would say, "Flame On! 'Nuff said".
And to you, I have only this to say:

semtex is offline   Reply With Quote