View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 10:02 PM   #15 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thangcu35 View Post
OK you got me. So what the hell do I have? It's got the same resonators and FI mufflers and tips, but the pipe before the resonator has a hump that contained catalytic matrix inside.

Hmm, never seen a cat like that nor on a FI system but I guess since chuck has them they must be. Cats fail all the time so you just found one sooner. I know the vibrant resonators used in the CBE are from an American company but made in china. I'm sure that little turd of a cat is too. O well, I'm glad you found the issue and like chuck said you were just losing power having more cats than even OEM.