View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 06:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
Hey Matt, sorry I missed you last time. Didn't have my components and setup chosen... But I do now... But I'm gonna install it myself ;-(
But I would like to meet you and buy you a beer

I do have a question (disregard my last PM) and I'm wondering how much of a bitch it is to run wires to the front door, and from the door to the tweeter (Alpine SPR-60C)
Not a problem man, because the alpines have a in line crossover instead of the traditional external, you will have to run two wires into the door, one for the input from your head unit or amp, and one back out to your tweeter. You have to dremel out a part of the harness that is not holding any wires this will give you a hole to run them. If you have a newer model 2014+ it's a little more difficult.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote