View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 06:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
KManZ
Base Member

Drives: 07 350Z 6MT DB
KManZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheth View Post
I have never owned a Nissan ever until now and technically I still don't . I planned on getting a 350z as my next car then I heard about the 370z the G37 was in play aswell. So coming into a new brand (previous Mitsubishi fan) I researched. Now I can see why so many people are passionate and love the brand so much. Maybe mustang and chevy guys have that same feeling I dont know, even when I look at or read an article about the GTR or see a picture of the GTR I think go Nissan or it feels good to be apart of the whole idea that Nissan is about Performance/Value! I know they arent perfect but from what I can tell many people who buy a Nissan seem to stay with them Infiniti included.

Am I alone or do others feel the same?
Nissan has a great heritage, which it gained in the late '60's and early '70's. Sad to think they almost went bankrupt before Ghosn took over and re-released the Z car. The Z car is a special thing, with an "IT" that you can't get with many other name plates out there. So yeah, brand loyalty plays a part in that. Not to mention, Nissans are fairly reliable and look a lot damn better than other brands out there today!