View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 04:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
Limeybastard
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 370Z Sport.
Limeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
yah it does matter to me... im not talking about durability, im taking about visible lines. i would wrap it over to the back side of the panel, and also tuck it into the nooks when using rolls. i install clearbra myself.

the pre-cut ones are okay to leave near the border cause they weren't intended to be wrapped around the panel.

but again, if that's your preference that's fine. im just saying the benefit of using rolls is to allow the installer to hide the lines better than the precut ones. not trying to start an argument.
Fair enough man who am I to argue with a person that does this job ( you ), but the center line on the hood would be visible unless the whole hood was wrapped. I really do not see the edges that are near the panel edges, just notice the line in the middle of hood and front fenders. But I get your point. I am happy with the price I paid and quality of film and application. $650 inc tints.
Limeybastard is offline   Reply With Quote