View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 02:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kirkster
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Roadster of DOOM
Kirkster is just really niceKirkster is just really niceKirkster is just really niceKirkster is just really nice
Default Running rough with my GTM SC...

Yes, it has been a while since I have checked in on the F.I. side of things on the forum.

I am having a weird problem with my Z right now. It seem when I start my car it feels like it is only running on 5 cylinders. After it warms up it seems to be fine but seems to stutter just a little bit when boost kicks in then it is fine again. The SC seems just fine, it seems more like an ignition problem.

I am thinking I either have a spark plug going, a coil going or maybe my cat is going as I am still on the stock cats.

While logging it seems that bank A is running a point higher than bank B. Now I regret only putting in one wideband sensor as the factory sensors are meh.

The car is not throwing any codes. I have not pulled the plugs yet to inspect them as I have my hands full with my race car build (240Z built to SCCA BSP Solo specs) and want to get that running ASAP. would have been done sooner but winter was brutal this year and it was too damn cold to work in the garage...

25,000 miles with no problems and now this... Pretty lucky I guess...

Any thoughts????
Kirkster is offline   Reply With Quote