View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 02:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
LOU@AMPLIFIED
Vendorship temporary revoked due to payment issue

Drives: 08 g37/09 370z
LOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to LOU@AMPLIFIED
Default Pre Order, MXP EXHAUST FOR NISSAN 370Z from AMPLIFIED MOTORSPORT

The long awaited MXP EXHAUST is almost here. Eta to PORT is first week of December. Only 10 pcs are due to arrive and 4 left not spoken for.

TRUE DUAL, Stainless steel fully polished with Single walled adjustable tips. 60MM piping with 115mm BURNT tips. MSRP is $2000

Call us for best pricing

This exhaust sounds amazing, looks amazing is one of my favorite. No ground clearance issue's even when dropped 1.5 inches. The sound has a nice deep but yet a little thoaty like an exotic car.

We've had the prototype on our car since early this year. We received nothing but compliments on the exhaust so far. With the OE catalyst, High Flow Cats or with TEST PIPES, on crusing speed, there is no drone unlike other exhaust.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a_o3NUsLXQ

Deposit is required for us to hold the spot for you. Remember, there are only 10 pcs coming on the first order, and they will need an additional 10 for every order or they won't bring in more.

Test pipes are also coming in soon. Resonated and Non-resonated will be available. 2 inch extension on the o2 bung with mesh to prevent CEL.

I don't have a picture of the non resonated just yet but i will post it up soon.

Call us for sure for best pricing

Thanks
Lou

Last edited by LOU@AMPLIFIED; 07-14-2010 at 10:12 PM.