View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 01:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
horty24
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370Z Touring Sp
horty24 has a reputation beyond reputehorty24 has a reputation beyond reputehorty24 has a reputation beyond reputehorty24 has a reputation beyond reputehorty24 has a reputation beyond reputehorty24 has a reputation beyond reputehorty24 has a reputation beyond reputehorty24 has a reputation beyond reputehorty24 has a reputation beyond reputehorty24 has a reputation beyond reputehorty24 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Whats the difference

Hi guys, So I decided that CBE would be a better option than just axle back i was going to get. Listening to the TopSpeed CBE made me do a search and I really like the way it sounds. So the question is do you know if there are any differences between the TP brand,
NISSAN 370Z Z34 VQ37 09-13 DUAL PERFORMANCE EXHAUST SYSTEMS (TITANIUM LOOK)

this brand: M2 Performance Stainless Cat Back Exhaust System 2009 2012 Nissan 370Z VQ37VHR | eBay

and thsi brand:
Manzo Stainless Steel Catback Exhaust Muffler Titanium Tips Fits 370Z 09 12 | eBay

They all look exactly the same. Probably same manufacturer but branded under different names? Please dont tell me that ones are from Ebay and one is from TopSpeed, I know that already. They all seem to be priced in the same range, though the Ebay ones are free shipping. Im leaning towards the TP one because of the good reviews i've searched on this forum. Yes I know there are some that will say they are crap, but most that have bought it are very pleased. Again just asking for known differences in the 3 TP, M2, Manzo.

Thanks guys....& gals,
horty24 is offline   Reply With Quote