View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 12:53 PM   #25 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Bus View Post
I agree on the thin paint issue. Just wondering if the hood angle on the Z can increase paint chips vs your Tacoma? My daughter has a Scion TC and it has much more chips than my Z. The Scion is 3 years older however, but more chips than my 8 year old G35 Coupe ever did. Not sure if Toyota's paint is much better than Nissan's.

My GTI (4 year old) is almost totally free of chips, even on the bumper section. Seems like tough paint on that car.
+1 on the GTi paint quality. Its night and day vs my Z. Pathetic really and to be honest the GTi is a category cheaper. Ive never gotten comments on my Z paint but plenty on the GTi. S A D !

May 5th its back to the shop for the nose and tail respray. I do it every 2 years. The GTi can go another 2 years easy if not more.
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote