View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 02:32 PM   #103 (permalink)
kdo2milger
OG Priesthood

Drives: NISMO T
kdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zless@arizona View Post
Thank you, sir! You all are looking for answers for your Zs; my goal is to share what I know if it helps you--no B.S.! It is my honor to have helped Travis with his dedicated race-Z.
.....kdo2milger, look at RedLine oils. Their stuff is also ester-based. See if they have a blend so that the water-issue is covered. You can order online! R/S, Greg
ya, it was between redline and motul...i just couldnt justify shipping cost...thats why i was hunting locally...

i even had oriellys auto parts call their regional manager here and try to get motul and redline oils added to their store lineup...no can do at this time they say...

ill stick with nissan ester for now...