View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 11:59 AM   #14 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeybastard View Post
Not really. I had my previous ride done and it lasted well for 19k miles before trading it for this car.
Also, I paid $650 inc tax for tint and clear film application so I'm happy ive usee them for 4 cars now hence better rates. More so knowing the paint will he okay by the time I trade up in around 3 years time.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
yah it does matter to me... im not talking about durability, im taking about visible lines. i would wrap it over to the back side of the panel, and also tuck it into the nooks when using rolls. i install clearbra myself.

the pre-cut ones are okay to leave near the border cause they weren't intended to be wrapped around the panel.

but again, if that's your preference that's fine. im just saying the benefit of using rolls is to allow the installer to hide the lines better than the precut ones. not trying to start an argument.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote