View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014, 01:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mozen
Track Member

Drives: Nissan 370z PW M6
Mozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Need some troubleshooting help!

I have a 1992 Renault R19 i picked up here in Germany with 56k kilometers on it. Ive replaced the usual suspects like main belt, spark plugs, distributor cap, spark plug wires, oil fuel and air filters, engine oil, transmission fluid, and flushed the brake fluid.

Only issue i have now is the dam power steering does not work. I drained the reservoir and refilled it with clean fluid however there are 100% no leaks, no whine or sound and the power steering pump pulley definitely spins with the belt.

What am i looking at? Bad pump? Bad rack or an issue with the lines? I felt all the lines and did not find any restrictions or hard spots.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Feel free to send me a PM or reply to this!