Thread: 2013 vs 2014
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2014, 07:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
HEK
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '13 Z Tour Sports 6m
HEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2013 vs 2014

So I'm again looking for my dream car after so many years of wanting one. Now I see a 2014 Base w/ sports package at $34 but the car seems bare in the interior as far as audio and other gadgets, so on the plus side I see is the wing, lip, calipers, suspension and 19" wheels.
There is a 2013 Touring at $35k with navy, Bose, blue tooth, heated leather seats for 35K.
I ask those who have the sports/ touring package if they ever consider a Z with one or the other. I drove the sports vehicle and was not impressed even when the sales guy tried to impress me by pushing the car , so I'm leaning to having goods inside the car and not be so concern with the fancy brakes wheels and other items that I think don;'t really make the difference for someone who likes the shape f the car more than what's capable of doing in the track.
Any opinions will be appreciated it, thanks for reading

HEK

(Mr. Mod sorry but I think I should have posted this in general forum and I seem not able to delete it or change it, my apologies)

Last edited by HEK; 04-26-2014 at 07:54 PM. Reason: wrong section
HEK is offline   Reply With Quote