View Single Post
Old 04-26-2014, 03:24 PM   #149 (permalink)
Mt Tam I am
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z T/S/N 6MT & XKE
Mt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsZ View Post
Ask the parents who have needlessly lost their child in a senseless fatal car crash and they'll say that their kids were great too. The operative word here is "kids" and that's what they are. I would let my kid borrow the family car but not a sports car with the power a Z has. Waaaay too much temptation! Their friends will have much more say in the decisions he makes no matter how wonderful your kid is and what they have been preached about at home. The very fact that you have brought this up in the forum makes me think that you too do not feel it's a good idea. Sorry, but you don't get my ok on this and if I were you, I would tell him that you have changed your mind. Better to have him disappointed then having an senseless tragedy that no "drink" can ever numb you. It may be the best decision you ever made. Good luck!
I assume your children did not drive your car to prom.

I feel blessed my father rasied me to the point he could trust me with his car even against door dings. Not every parent can raise a responsible child. Perhaps their best decision ever made would be to not have children. I do not think the OP falls into this category.
Nissan Motorsports 34R Oil Cooler. Stillen CBE. Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars. KW Variant 3 Coilover System. Stillen Gen3 CAI. Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Stillen Brake Ducts. Carbotech™ XP10/XP8 Pads. Z1 Front Rotors. Z1 Stainless Brake Lines. Two degrees of camber
Mt Tam I am is offline   Reply With Quote