View Single Post
Old 04-26-2014, 01:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
Limeybastard
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 370Z Sport.
Limeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr123184 View Post
Your car is fine. Nissans are not exactly 100% symmetrical all the time. I sell them for a living. As for the 1500 miles, maybe the car is what dealerships call an unwind. Unwinds happen when a deal is rolled and the dealer is unable to secure funding from a lender. The buyer is then asked to bring the car back.

Congrats on the purchase, though. I'm sure the car has found the perfect new home. Just drive and enjoy her.
I found the previous owners name in the lemon law booklet, however facebook didnt come up with anything, his name is prinited and signed as purchased at Pearson Nissan of Ocala. dated 1/1/14 car was however manufactured 8/13 according to plate in door jam.

The car was then traded in at Love Chevrolet in Hommossa, which is same sort of area to where the car was bought originally.

VIN JN1AZ4EH4EM631174

Last edited by Limeybastard; 04-28-2014 at 07:59 PM.
Limeybastard is offline   Reply With Quote