View Single Post
Old 04-26-2014, 07:54 AM   #150 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by O&G View Post
Yea he installed cams, springs, retainer, entire new fuel system and a giant whipple charger on that stang.....i leave the shop everytime its on the dyno. Sh*t is stupid loud. That car will make gobs of power on a DJ and the cop that owns it gave us some.moonshine his grandpa made the other day. It was an eye opener....lol!

The turbo acts as a muffler till the gate opens! Even my car with a dumped exhaust is quieter than you would think!

Ill be back in town Sunday, we will meet up next week sometime for boost, bbq and booze!

sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note
Yeah there was a whole table full of OEM parts on the shuffleboard table. My ears are sti trying to recover. I had to walk a block just to be able to talk on the phone.

Nothing like stupid HP and Shine!

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote