View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 10:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Limeybastard
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 370Z Sport.
Limeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Need some helpe as OCD kickin' in

This is my first Nissan vehicle and I bought her at 1500 miles which to me is a big a no no as why would anyone trade a car in this early. Well the paint looks all original however the driver side rear light and trunk area fit and finish is not symeterical.

Driver side tail gate hatch is slightly higher than the drivers side rear light in the high lighted picture. the passanger side is flush. Would appreciate other owners to compare theres, thanks and give me feed back.

Just do me a favor and compare left housing to right and measure gap width and height difference to the adjoining panels, thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sits higher than light.jpg (239.2 KB, 167 views)
File Type: jpg flush with light.jpg (236.0 KB, 146 views)

Last edited by Limeybastard; 04-25-2014 at 10:37 PM.
Limeybastard is offline   Reply With Quote