View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 09:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwnshift View Post
PS... Who said it was slow??
Actually it wasn't you. It was last year at mid ohio PWC. When leaving another 370 came up to me and said "we just don't have enough do we?" And I was like "no we don't, just doesn't seem fair with big V8's and turbo kia's and such." But watching your vids it blew by a lot of bigger engine cars!

You allowed to say a whp number or motor work? After I port the lower and upper manifold and tb's with a tune I'll be lucky to hit 320whp. I'd bet that's way off from your numbers. PM for secrets if you like

PS sorry I missed the OGC tour of your shop! Pics look great! Hope you invite us down again.