View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 09:23 PM   #106 (permalink)
Infidel
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 GM 6MT
Infidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3chhawk View Post
Look at it this way... Your time from parts arrival to finished product is well ahead of schedule for something like this. Hell for a GTM product it might be Guinness Book of World Records worthy. Seriously check into that..
It was December 9th when I called Sam to make the change to the 1.5 SC, so about 5 1/2 months. I've heard of others who waited much longer, I guess I'm lucky in that respect. But I will reserve judgement until I get home from Tampa with out a rod shooting through the hood or something similar.

There could be one Z in a lot of 1000 that is a turd and I will unknowingly point at it and say 'That's the one I want'. It's not just with cars....it seems like my whole life.
Infidel is offline   Reply With Quote