View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 08:13 PM   #25 (permalink)
alphajam
Enthusiast Member

Drives: slow
alphajam has a brilliant futurealphajam has a brilliant futurealphajam has a brilliant futurealphajam has a brilliant futurealphajam has a brilliant futurealphajam has a brilliant futurealphajam has a brilliant futurealphajam has a brilliant futurealphajam has a brilliant futurealphajam has a brilliant futurealphajam has a brilliant future

Entire ordeal ISN'T new knowledge. I just happen to see a pm from a mod asking me about the status of NST and I took action right away. I had no idea this was happening behind my back as it's quite impossible to shuffle through every thread.

Also, you should NEVER buy anything from a vendor without BLUE COLORED USERNAME. Blue color means they are active vendors. If their color isn't blue and you see them promote product or send you pm, it's your responsibility to report these posts/pms to us so that we can take proper action. As I will be making a public announcement shortly, I'm going to say it again: Do not purchase anything from a non blue colored (username) vendor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickD View Post
Ummm does anyone know why the thread is closed all of a sudden? We paid for parts and still didnt get them...supposed to get an update yesterday or today from NST and now the thread is closed???

NST (NonStopTuning) 370Z VQ37HR Pulley Kit Review w/ Dyno Charts

Mods??? Anyone???
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickD View Post
I still can't believe the Mods haven't addressed who or why the NST threads were closed.
There's nothing hard to believe. Mods have normal life and career outside the forum therefore if we didn't reply to the thread in time, we apologize.

I closed the thread last night because THEY ARE NOT an active vendor. I have stopped their vendorship here last year or so, which means if they want to start selling again, promote any product or sell anything on this site, they should be contacting me first. I have closed all recent active threads last night and sent out a pm to the NST representative on the forum asking "why they chose to skip me and started promoting their products again as if they are an active vendor." So until I figure out what will happen to their status here or hear from them, I'm closing this thread too.

AK

From the big dog himself... I do really hope the guys that haven't received their ssk's do get them. Im nervous for you.

alphajam is offline   Reply With Quote