View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 07:39 PM   #144 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Dad gave me the keys to his '90 Z32-TT many times when I went on dates. It was fun. Honestly, my dates never cared. However, I used to take my '87 200SX out. I stopped hearing from one girl after a short night out. A different girl bailed on me after she dropped me off after classes to get my car so we could meet up for lunch. Then came the 350Z and 370Z.... well it's still not good enough because it's not a luxury car or the girls would look down on me for driving a sports car. Tough crowd. O_o

Tell your son to have fun. You know him better than all of us. I took care of my dad's car the best I could whenever I had the keys to it.