View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 05:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
USMCram
Track Member

Drives: 2019 718 Cayman
USMCram has a reputation beyond reputeUSMCram has a reputation beyond reputeUSMCram has a reputation beyond reputeUSMCram has a reputation beyond reputeUSMCram has a reputation beyond reputeUSMCram has a reputation beyond reputeUSMCram has a reputation beyond reputeUSMCram has a reputation beyond reputeUSMCram has a reputation beyond reputeUSMCram has a reputation beyond reputeUSMCram has a reputation beyond repute
Default Left rotor worn more than right rotor

Crappy title I know. Here is my predicament. Steering wheel shakes every time I brake. Took my Nismo in to the dealership to have them check that and the suspension. They called me back and tell me they can cut the rotors once under warranty, so I say ok. They come back and tell me that the left rotor has worn more than the right one. To the point that the cant safely cut the rotors so they are going to replace it, under warranty. While I'm glad they are replacing it, my concern comes down to the reason why that rotor is worn more than the other. What should I ask them? My warranty is up in 300 miles and I'm afraid they're just gonna push me off to keep from having to fix the real problem.. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
USMCram is offline   Reply With Quote