View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 03:40 PM   #138 (permalink)
JWillis72
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z yellow 7AT
JWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsZ View Post
Ask the parents who have needlessly lost their child in a senseless fatal car crash and they'll say that their kids were great too. The operative word here is "kids" and that's what they are. I would let my kid borrow the family car but not a sports car with the power a Z has. Waaaay too much temptation! Their friends will have much more say in the decisions he makes no matter how wonderful your kid is and what they have been preached about at home. The very fact that you have brought this up in the forum makes me think that you too do not feel it's a good idea. Sorry, but you don't get my ok on this and if I were you, I would tell him that you have changed your mind. Better to have him disappointed then having an senseless tragedy that no "drink" can ever numb you. It may be the best decision you ever made. Good luck!
Go back and read this thread, I have stated over and over that I have a tune on it that wont let him go over 4,000 rpm or 60 mph. Your family car wont do over 60? My car is fast but it's all in the high rmps, he can go much faster in him Altima than with the valet tune on my Z but thanks for the happy thoughts!
JWillis72 is offline   Reply With Quote