View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 03:39 PM   #141 (permalink)
Masterbeatty
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: the speed limit...
Masterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond repute

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...

One thing i learned while serving in the US submarine service is how to improvise properly! I just got off the phone with an SPL guru and he said that i am not the only one that has called about the strict SCCA rules of having metal bushings. But there is not enough interest about them for SPL to make them available but he said when i find a solution to inform them so they can possibly have it as an option. So there is light on the horrizon for us to use SPL parts on a non-SSM car. So with the list of manufactures he gave me to look into i am now on a mission to get said bushings in poly and legally use them in my SPL arms and not be called a cheater. lol I will report back on my findings all i need is a 5/8 thread helm joint in poly or rubber. The SPC probably will work but i dont trust SPC.