View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 02:55 PM   #139 (permalink)
Masterbeatty
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: the speed limit...
Masterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03threefiftyz View Post
The SPL buckets and toe arms are absolutely not legal unitl you get to SSM in their OTS form.
I finally got the answer on the reason why... Rrrrrrrr. It's because of the damn spherical bushings they use. So it's not just the toe arms that aren't asp legal in my case, it is the rear camber arms too! That is why I could never find why the toe arms were not asp legal. So if they were made with poly bushings then I would be fine. F it, I'm doing this for fun anyway so I am not that butt hurt about it.

Lesson learned, if you want to auto cross with SCCA and not be SSM then don't get spl get the less quality spc or kinetix camber and toe kits. Also I looked at stance and they are spherical as well. This took me a few hours of reading back and forth and back and forth.

I am now even more angry Those rules. There should be a limit on how many mods you can have before going up in a class like a max of two or three.