View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 12:33 PM   #5272 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Hello from Balmorhea State Park

I got pulled over literally one exit before my exit off I-10. He was definitely looking for something because he pulled me over for 85 in an 80 and for being in the left lane without passing. I explained that the condition of the right lane was so poor it was making it difficult to control the Z. He checked for my front license plate and then went back to his cruiser. We then had a good conversation about the work I'm doing and thankfully, he just gave me a warning.

I may or may not have redlined 4th gear and/or hit 6K RPMs in 6th gear earlier in the trip
Redline FTW!