View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 09:57 AM   #11 (permalink)
jpkirk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '14 MidBlu ST MT
jpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Searching the many service manual PDF's

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybell_57 View Post
Does anyone know where I can find a hard copy of the 2012 service manual? I'm really frustrated by the soft copy, as it's not very searchable. I want a hard copy that I can hold in my hand and flip through and find what the hell I'm looking for.
If you put all the files in a single location, open Adobe Reader and do a Ctrl-Shift-F it will open the advanced search dialogue. Then click the "All PDF Documents in" radio button, click the file system drop down box and select "Browse for location." Browse to the directory with all the files in it and enter your search critera. Click search and away you go.

Hope that helps.

jk

intake | exhaust | wheels | tires | suspension ... um ... stock, do speed stickers count?
intake | exhaust | TE37 SL | RE-11 | suspension ... um ... do speed stickers count? Signature under construction
jpkirk is offline   Reply With Quote