View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 09:28 AM   #28 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

Trust me, if we didn't like the house so much and there wasn't the risk of losing $10k+.. I'd be all for it. My fiancé feels the same way and when it comes down to it, we do want this house. This is our first home and to have to deal with this BS from the people who is suppose to be on your side is such crap! It feels like all she cares about is the sale and couldn't care less about the liability of the tenant or about the other issues that have popped up. She hasn't apologized once for anything. It's seems it's always us who has misinterpreted what she said. At this point, I don't think we should go after her until after the closing. We're also getting married mid-May and would rather not start things off with a lawsuit to think about. If the deal does go south, make no mistake. She'll be the first person to get sued.

Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote