View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 08:50 AM   #24 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

The MLS listing has it as a single family. There were other issues she lied about or mislead us into thinking. The house has a deck. When I asked her if it was permitted she said yes. When I did a FOIL request, I found out she lied. I send her the info and she doesn't even have the balls to call me. She has her husband call and say they knew it wasn't permitted all along. We went back and forth and the owners are giving us money towards it. Our realtor's husband also offered us $500 cash. We said okay because we didn't want to hold up the closing. Let's just say there are other instances with her that really frustrated us and it seems to only get worst.

Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote