View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 03:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slow370 View Post
toluene is a paint thinner it is also sold as toluol and a couple other names. The stuff that says automotive grade is what you want which just means there is nothing else in it.
Never seen that, lol. It used to be at Home Depot (they made it illegal in CA)

Just read the back and check the ingredients. I can't imagine 1% of soemthing else would do much. But last I checked... Some of is work at a company with many, MANY scientists... (AHEM, me) and if there is something else in a can you find, just post it up.

And look for Xylene as a backup, you will have to mix other stuff in with it, but maybe it's more available