Thread: Good Deal?
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 12:38 PM   #24 (permalink)
dP3NGU1N
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 PW sport 6mt
dP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachhz View Post
Well sadly after all that time I spent looking at the Z, has been a waste. I needed my dad to put the insurance under his name for the time being because mine was outrageous and since I'm only in my first year of college, he thinks its a waste of money and doesn't approve and think I will be able to keep up with the payments (even though I've shown him my pay stubs from working part time).

I told him I'd pay for the insurance as well but still no and its pretty disappointing that even though I'm 20 years old I can't get the car I want. But I guess I can't complain considering I still live under his roof until I move out after college :/

I was really looking forward to this car to a point where it actually brought a tear to my eye knowing I wasn't going to be able to get it for another few years at least. Who knows maybe I'll get a raise at work or my insurance will drop. All I know is one day I hope to be apart of the Z community.
Your dad is right. Plus college kids drive like morons. Last thing you want is some bro hitting your car after a frat party.