View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 11:11 AM   #15 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

I found his earlier post, and he is trying to install a corrosion control module (or something like that I think).

Like Chuck mentioned, you should hold the brake pedal after disconnecting the negative battery terminal to completely drain the charge in the electrical system. Also mentioned, if you plan on opening/closing the doors during the work, you should lower the windows slightly before disconnecting the cable.

When you go back to reinstall the battery cable, you will need to do a window reset procedure (I recommend you search the forum for directions - I don't know them).

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote