View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 09:40 PM   #41 (permalink)
clintfocus
Track Member

Drives: 370z, EK Civic, F150
clintfocus will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
Really? I hear nothing! Granted I'm stripped and have a no muffler exhaust. Only maybe have I heard something once or twice. I really wanted a loud whine. I was expecting something like poly motor mount bushings I did in a Wrx once. Being so quite I'll be doing solid tranny bushing and poly engine will be plenty for me if its like the jaw shattering rubble the WRX had.
my car is still full interior and my exhaust isnt that loud, its a very subtle diff whine. i dont mind and i still street drive the car often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerz View Post
Clint do you run the rs-spec f ? Just quicly looked at the cusco site and the spec f looked to be kinda road course specific. Do you also have to modify stub shafts or any other stock parts?

when you had yours tuned what torque were finally set at?

alot of questions I know just really interested in this LSD.

thanks
i have the Type RS, i dont see a "spec F". mine is capable of 1.5 or 2 way if that clears up anything.

with the cusco diff no sub axle modding or replacing needs to happen, my OE VLSD stubs work with the LSD as is.

i have my RS set at 1.5 way, 80% lock, with 6 out of 12 ramp up springs in place for a smooth and progressive lock engagement. Also my Clutches are WPC treated for smoother operation and less heat.

Last edited by clintfocus; 04-22-2014 at 09:45 PM.
clintfocus is offline   Reply With Quote