View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 08:47 PM   #47 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
Actually, to the 30+ something of us that have paid for the product and not received anything in 3 months, I would rather like to see the current state of the issue dealt with in a public manner, or at least in a manner visible to all who have paid.

So in light of this entire ordeal being "New Knowledge" to the board administrators, I have filed a complaint with BBB and a dispute with my credit card company.
I totally agree and don't blame you

And YES in my case only I wasn't made aware of any issues from any member having issue's via pm so how can I know? I don't have enough time to go thru every single thread here to catch potential issues and thats where members come in by pm'ing staff of issues so they can be aware of it and see what can be done.

Sorry but I can't be on here 24/7

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php