View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 08:27 PM   #45 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Hey NickD,

I just logged on to see this and also see a pm from AK about an apparent issue towards NST.

I can only see they (NST) was not currently a valid vendor, And was NOT allowed to continue with it's sales here.

What also came to light in the regard to you, And others situation of still waiting on what you and others paid for is completely NEW to me.

I can only suggest those get in touch with AK for help since he is actively involved with this issue, And it was at his discretion the action that was taken.

I can only hope NST just pays its vendor fee and makes good on everyone who's still waiting on what they paid for.

All this could've been handled by Pm But I totally understand IF the thread is closed and you need to ask a simple question.

Again hopefully it all gets sorted out and everyone gets what they paid for.

If you have any questions please feel free to pm AK or me.

Thank You.

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php

Last edited by Trips; 04-23-2014 at 09:54 AM.