View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 08:02 PM   #22 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by equalme View Post
It's not paid off yet...I just bought her in November. They said something about a flatbed and/or putting temporary wheels on it and then towing.

Is it illegal to take the check and buy something else less expensive? I assumed if once they paid out their end is done and whatever I do with the money was my own concern.
You can have the check made out to you. And if it goes on the CarFucks, have them make it out for more for devaluation.

And they should be able to write YOU out a check without any issue (assuming your loan is up to date and such). And you can buy whatever you damn well please. That's not their concern.