View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 05:42 PM   #789 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by COSMO View Post
Oh come on man lets not get into the fuel rail debate... lol Again I have already spoken with Charles and bobby at vsr and my stock rails will be fine with my aeromotive 340 and my 750cc or 1050cc injectors. My power goals should be in the low to mid 600whp with my gtm stage II turbo's. I don't want crazy power because one it is not usable and two I want it to be Reliable...
Just a question man...You will basically have the same fuel setup as I do if you go with 750s. If that's good enough for 600-650whp then I would be able to cross something off the big power build list. I'll be interested to see how it turns out.