Thread: Z in the snow?
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 08:52 PM   #22 (permalink)
ZKindaGuy
Track Member

Drives: 370Z-AT7 Tour+Sport
ZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBgood View Post
Planning a road trip to New Mexico next month, and will almost surely be encountering snow/ice. I have the option of taking the Z or my wife's Element. (Front drive, no traction control.)

I want to take the Z b/c of the nav and t/c, but am weary of driving on the summer tires. I'm also too cheap to buy a set of winter tires just for one trip.

Anyone have any experience driving in these types of conditions yet? Think I'll be ok for one week on the Bridgestones?
One word: BLIZZACKS!

Make sure you buy them for all four wheels. You will have absolutely no problems with them on all four wheels.
ZKindaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote